Did You Know There Are 8 Different Ways For You To Give Financially
For The Work Of Christ At New Life At Calvary?
1. You can set up an account online at and have your offering sent directly to the church’s bank account. You can designate which accounts to give to. You can also set up an automatic deduction from your account and give one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or yearly and not have to worry about falling behind on your giving. You can use a bank account, debit card, or credit card to do this. Once signed in, you will be taken to a secured site. Click on the Donations and Offerings above to do this.
2. You can use your phone and text your offering by texting 216-672-4527. You will be prompted to go to a link to sign up. Once you sign up, all you will have to do later is text in an amount with the $ sign. For instance you will be able to text $20 to the number and it will be sent to the church. You will need a debit card or credit card to use this option. You can also set up a regular giving pattern if you like.
3. You can download the phone app “GivePlus” and type in the church’s name New Life At Calvary. Once you set up your account information, you can schedule regular offerings to be automatically sent to the church on the schedule you choose. You can use your bank account, debit card, or credit card for this option.
4. You can give cash, checks, or money orders during the regular worship service.
5. You can have us set up an account for you in the office and we can automatically have your offering sent to your church’s bank account on whatever basis you want. It can be one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or yearly. You can use a bank account, a debit card or a credit card to do this.
6. You can do your online banking and set up the church as one of your bill payments. The bank will mail the church your check automatically as often as you want it to be sent, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. You need a checking account or savings account to do this and do online banking. The mailing address is 2020 E. 79th Street, Cleveland, OH 44103
7. You can swipe your debit card or credit card in the fellowship hall after service.
8. You can mail in your offering through the mail at New Life At Calvary , 2020 E. 79th Street, Cleveland, OH 44103.
*We encourage you to only use your credit card when you are paying for items at the church such as tickets or t shirts. Never place a large offering on a credit card.
** Your offering goes the furthest when you either place it directly in the offering plate or when you have your bank mail your offering to the church under the online bill play plan.